Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy place

Well on the train again...getting quite used to this. The boss is in the office today, will be interesting. A good weekend....still missing stevo heaps..so glad he is home on Wednesday. Kids were all pretty good on the weekend. More helpful than usual. I got up this morning to a swept and washed kitchen floor.....MJ is a star. Did so much washing over the weekend, only Stefs to go...eww, but at least I feel as if Im making progress around the place. Ive got a pile of washing 4 feet by 10 feet in the lounge to fold up. Liz starts on Thursday so that will take a bit of the pressure of me to manage it on my own. When you look at it, considering we have Stef who is severely autistic, and Brent who is somewhat.......we cope pretty damn well withour little lot....yeah sometimes its challenging, but we get through. I sometimes look at my friends who perhaps dont have the same sort of get up and go as I do, and hear them complain about not having a life, or things not being as they want.......thing Ive learnt about myself in all of this autism crap is nothing is ever impossible, its been taken out of my dictionary, Can't is also a shit word, difficult and hard, all words which I try to take out of my life. They are so negative, and suck you into thinkng that life will never change and will never be any better. I know Im an eternal optimist, but I also believe that if you arent happy, you do everything you can to change it.....Life isnt handed to anyone on a plate, so you have to live with intention to get anywhere. I felt like saying to my friend last night........you wanna swap? but then I wouldnt swap my life for anything in the world. I have a loving husband, good kids, travel, and work to keep me occupied. I dont have time to ever felel bored, Ive always got something to think about, to plan to dream and to love....isnt that what life is always about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment