Thursday, July 21, 2011

A new day

At least at work I am catching up! I still have a huge day ahead of me, but things are getting there. I'm looking forward to working just my 11 hours a week soon.
Steve is having Friday off with me! That will be so good just to chill together. We really don't get a lot of time together when exhaustion doesnt take its toll.
Melinda is very excited, she is so looking forsward to year 11 now, especially as she doesnt have to do maths. The world really is her oyster, she is good at so many subjects.
House is getting tidier....bit by bit. Today i am still concentrating on getting the lounge room clean and tidy. Its still yuck, but its getting there. I cant believe how quickly the damn spidies spin new webs though.
Bit by bit...step by step and I will get through this rough patch.
My oldest brother is still being an arse to my mum. He really is a control freak and has tried to boss her around. OMG, its up to her to do what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment