Friday, August 5, 2011

Drowning in unfinished business

OMG at the moment I have so many things that are half done, or important things not done at all. I feel as if I'm drowning in my unfinshed business. I really need to set aside an hour a day to work on these thi gs u til i can catch up!!
On a good note, I finally started my fitness and health reime. I need to make my health a priority in my life. time is marching on and my body will not keep up unless i am a mean lean fighting machine. I aim to do 30 minutes of cardio every day as a matter of routine. weights and ab work 3 timesa week. I so want to be slimaand energetic.
saaving madly for Italy...it will be so much fun. I actually feel thatfor the first timeinmy lifethat i have so much to lookforward to and thatmy life is MINE! still tossing around what course to do, but leaning towards one jus outside rome. Learning Italian madly so that when i get there, i can emerse myself i the culture. I think that when you travel, its all about the richness and diversity of people that makes it allworth while. seeing castles and cathedrals is great, but only part of what its Ll about. You can see sights in photos, but its the culture that makes it so different.
anyway, on withthe show. A busy day ahead! finance meeting at school, going to work to catch up on shit, cardio,abs and weights, housework and not to mention being mum...lol life is busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment