Monday, August 15, 2011

Woohoo Monday, the start of a new week!

I always feel, that when I wake up every Monday morning, its new week, a new start and a new page. This week I have big plans on what I want to achieve as always.
Working hard at gym and really trying hard to be very consistent. Ramping it up slightly...and doing more weights and abs. I am really starting to see the results..not so much on the weight side, but certainly the measurements are coming down. Two inches off my weight and 1.5 off my ass....hey thats not bad in two weeks. What is even more suprising is that my knee is actually improving dramatically. Where it used to be quite sore all the time, its actually not even sore, just occasionally clicking out backwards (which it has done for years). Its certainly becoming more stable as well.
This week I am going to work hard on the house. There is a lot to do as always, but I just want the house to be neater, a heap of stuff to throw out while the trailer is getting ready to go to the tip. I am also going to plan out what we are going to do with Jacks room. Poor kid is suffering with allergies, so we will be ripping up his carpet, getting rid of some of the flat spaces that collect dust and give him a lot of storage areas for his stuff. Looking at getting him a bed/desk combo....a loft bed. I am also going to plan out my wardrobe. Im putting in an organisational system...there is a lot of wasted space in there, looking at putting more shelving and places for everything.
I took the oldest two kids to the RMIT open day yesterday. I just want to show them that there are so many alternatives for them. I think somehow Brent is a little scared of the future....of moving on from school. Change is something that autistic kids don't do easily and moving on from the protective environment of school is probably the biggest change of all. He really isnt doing as well with his VCE as he needs to and I really am worried about what the future brings for him. What will be will be I guess. Melinda has so many choices at this stage, and really sees that she will need to work hard to get into the courses she wants, but she is so capable.
I might go into work today...I have a bit of organisational stuff to do...a bit of unfinished stuff which I really want to get organised. Always a lot to do..In some ways though, I really think that today I should concentrate on the house and the family stuff.
Anyways, on with the day. Time to get MJ out of bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment