Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Woohoo, its hump day!!

Busy day ahead!!
3 loads of washing already done, dishwasher unstacked and restacked, petrol in the car and lounge being tidied now....its not even 6.30am yet.
I have work today, looking forward to it. I really love my job. Then its to the gym for cardio training, drum lessons for Jack, home, cooking cleaning and looking after kids. Its a busy sort of day, but never do have any time to be bored.
Brent had two SACS yesterday....said he did ok, but we will see.
Heard from my cousin in England...everything is just fine in downtown Dorking.....LMAO, I couldnt live in a place with such a dorky sounding name. Its sad to see beautiful London in such turmoil, but really, the pollies are just not in touch with their constituents. High youth unemployment leaves the kids feeling as if no one cares. They have no hopes or aspirations as their are not enough unskilled jobs, and the public school system really is pathetic. I saw so much when I was over there.
Hoping Stef is finally cleaned out today..poor kid, the whole bowel stuff really is such a problem. She is on massive amounts of laxatives at the moment. She is being really good with it though...keeping herself clean. Oh and she is writing nearly all her numbers now....neatly too. She really has come a long way this year. The teacher really took it on board that I saw them as babysitters and that they really should do far more with her as she is capable.
MJ has a cold, so I kept her home yesterday too.
Really getting used to making exercise a not negotiable part of my day. I have lost 3kg so far....not bad considering I only started exercising this time last week. I am being really careful with what I am eating too..the CSIRO diet is great. Energy levels are very high, and I just feel really good on it.
Anyways...on with the day.....time to get the kids up and at em

No comments:

Post a Comment