Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday....hmm, gee time flies

Ah Tuesday, and I didnt get everything I wanted to do done yesterday, but progress in this house is in babysteps.
Giving Stef the day off today. Poor kid is having bowel issues again, so I have dosed her up on laxatives last night and hopefully that will create some movement today. Means though that gym will have to wait until the kids get home from school.
Oh and the gobbledocks raided the cupboards yesterday. I can't believe that these kids ate 4 batches of biscuits in two days.....whats with this guys, those biscuits were supposed to last the week.
Brent has an English SAC today....it has been so hard to get him to work on it at all. He really has so little motivation at the moment and its driving me insane. I don't know what he thinks he will be doing next year, but it wont be sitting on his ass playing computer games all day.....he either has to be studying or working or at least looking for work.
MJ is being stressed out about this choosing subjects for next year....different people are telling her what she should be doing and they dont really understand what her end goal is. I keep telling her that she should just go with her original choices.
OK, on with the day, no milk, no bread, no biscuits this morning, so I guess the shop is the first stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment