Monday, August 8, 2011

A new day and a new week!

Feeling pretty good and positive about the week ahead. I woke up really really early...4am, wide awake. Folded a mountain of washing and have basically planned out my week.
Exercising is starting to become easier...I really am committed to 30 minutes of cardio every day....and its working. I lost 2.5 kg last week, all off my stomach area I think as I certainly am losing the feeling of having a tyre around my stomach. I'm rapt...I guess for me, I just have to make it part of my everyday to make the 30 minutes for me. OH and being on a healthy eating plan is great...so much more energetic on this diet...or not really a diet, but more watching the portions and taking the healthier options. Lots of vegetables, and lots of fibre.
This week I have vowed to complete some of my unfinished business and to keep up to the wshing that these little darlings create. I really must find time to spend with my mum too...feel like I have neglected her a bit.
Saving for the Italy trip well...was a bit naughty today shouldnt watch the shopping shows at 4am. Bought a new steam mop...looks pretty damned good, and doubles as a steamer to clean grout and windows etc.
Anyways, time to get a move on...Stefs already breakfasted and in the bath....now to get her dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment