Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's working!!

I have been so good working out. Weighed myself yesterday and the weight drop is amazing 2.1 kg in 5 days!! I am certainly feeling a bit fitter..at the start of the week I felt stuffed after 5 minutes on the eliptical....now I am easily doing 35 minutes of cardio. 10 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the eliptical, 5 minutes on the step machine and 10 minutes on the bike, well not exactly easily, but Im getting through it without stopping and my speeds are increasing.
Yesterday was such a busy day, by the end I just felt absolutely stuffed..fell asleep really really early. Today I am hitting the housework and the washing. Oh and my italian lessons arrived so thats great. Can start on it tomorrow.
OMG, just saw a show on hoarders...our place is nothing compared to that....but I really want to get rid of a lot of stuff. This week I am concentrating on the kitchen, scrubbing the whole lot down.
Damn not being able to sleep ...its only 5am, and already i am up and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment