Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ah Spa

Woke up very early this morning...like 3.30am. Just lay there for a while, but couldnt get back to sleep so I got up.
Its not so bad, have done lots this morning. LOL, chocolate muffins and hedgehog made by 5am...the wall unit and computer desk decluttered by 5.30, and then a lovely spa.
Have changed the routine in this house a bit again. I used to wake up Melinda first, but yesterday because Stef was awake at 6.30, I put her in the bath first. IT WAS GREAT! Stef was so much more relaxed, had the time to get dressed herself, helped me make her breakfast and actually ate it. So, from now on, its Stef up first!
Had photos taken for newspaper yesterday. I just so want this GPS stuff to go ahead.
I know my blog yesterday seemed a bit like a complaint fest. Its not what I wanted it to be, but I really need for people to understand that although we look as if we are doing so well, underneath the water, we are always paddling so hard just to keep a float.
On friday, I heard this stupid ignorant woman say in a lift what a poor parent the mother of Kieran must have been. I was so angry at this. Sometimes being a parent of an autistic child is just so damned difficult and those people who have only ever had normal children would never ever understand the shit we go through. I honestly almost slapped her, but took the high ground, called her ignorant and walked away...
Oh and a mate is fixing my laptop for me...he really is a darling. I offered to pay, but he says no because I offered to lend him it when he needed a computer...I guess thats what mates are for.
I realised too, that I do care very deeply for people. Not just those I know, but also those I dont. I realise, I would never walk past a crying child, or a fallen elderly person...its just not in my nature. They say that all those people who say they saw Kieran are lying, just to get their name in the paper. I don't know whats worse......driving past a lost child, or lying in the aftermath. Stupid selfish twits.
Anyway, its the pointy end of the day.....time to get the kids organised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment