Thursday, April 7, 2011

Woohoo, I found my mp3 player

I'm rapt, I found my MP3 player! I thought it was lost forever but instead, I had left it in my old handbag! I love my music, and my mp3 player has 500 of my most favourite songs. It ranges from mellow...the eagles, fleetwood mac to up...billy idol to songs with great memories like Jimmy barnes and chisel to Red hot Chilli Peppers, Kings of Leon, Pink and even some new bands from Melbourne. Music puts me in a great mental state.
Up again early this morning...4.45am, not good considering I went to sleep at 12.15am. Can blame Stevo for that one heheh.
Had takeaway from a Thai restaurant in Lara...excellent meal and very good value. Two courses and enough to feed 3 of us easily and leftovers. We don't do that often, but Steve got word of his bonus being paid next week, and it was a good one! Celebration time.
Anyway, time to get Stef up and organised, and hang out my third load of washing for the day...always stuff to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment