Saturday, April 14, 2012

Long time since I blogged!

Gee, I just realised its been 6 months or more since I wrote anything. It shows in my mental state too. I am so much better when I write every day..its good for my mental health.
Time to set new goals....
1. The pereneal....give up smoking...quit date is 26th April..thats 3 months before I leave for Italy. I would like to spend that extra 1000plus on clothes and shoes!!
2. To lose 15kg before I hit the plane.
3. To value our marriage and relationship and to work at making his life a little better each day.
4. Plan my trip to Italy including costings.
5. To work with Stef for at least 30 minutes a day on typing...aim is for her own name and 5 words.
6. To help Jack a little more.....especially with his organisational skills. Teach him about the emotional tool box and how he can use it to make better choices.
7. To have the house neat and uncluttered...one room at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment