Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Looking at starting a touring company!

I am seriously starting to look at starting a touring company. I believe I have a niche market.
As you know, I solo travel...no tour groups. I like my little piece of alone time, but at times it also gets very lonely. I looked for a tour that isnt with all couples, isnt with all oldies and isnt with singles (Pick up tours)...there isn't any, not for our age group anyway. I was looking for a more informal tour...one which had drivers available to take you where you want to go prearranged, people to go out for dinner with, but not to be with a group all the time. There is nothing out there. I am not touring to find a man....I have one and dont want another, I dont want to be hit on all the bloody time either.
I will be researching into it a bit more, but I really think it would be a great fun thing to do, and face it, combining travel with making money and tax deductions for it would be pretty damn good. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment