Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday already????
Where are the weeks flying by to....I really don't know.
Sunday my darling girl MJ turns 14. I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast in lots of ways. I know she has so many extra issues that other kids just don't face....and face it, not a lot of my time either. She really amazes me...as she is a pretty well rounded, responsible teenager.
Had a phone call from my exboss......you know the one, where I had the bitch from hell as my superviser and quit it on the spot. Turned out, he sacked her and now she is suing for wrongful dismissal. I was sad that I had to leave the job...and to walk away without even contacting the owner afterwards. Anyway, all is sweet. It felt good to apologise for leaving like I did, but it was certainly understood why. I hate burning bridges like that. You never ever know what your future brings.
Work was busy today, but in a good way...Nothing is ever stressful there. Not sure if its the fact that you can just look out the window to catch your breath or what, but its quite a relaxing place to work. Even the dog coming to say hello makes a difference.
We had some lovely news last night......Stef was so excited about it and really understood. Even repeating it back to me with sign language....roll around March......so exciting!!
Brent is finally getting his shit together for SACs....hopefully he will finish them all before school holidays. Im so sick of nagging him.
Oh and my big brother rang my mum on the weekend. I am so relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment