Monday, June 21, 2010

New week!

Well, today is the start of a new week. I have lots to do. Just finishing up the supermarket work which I will finish by the end of the week. I am so sick of having all the shit in my house (I have the entire contents of a 4 drawer filing cabinet stacked in my lounge). I also have a fair bit of work to do for the accounting firm, not to mention housework.
De-nitted the kids last night.......again....it really sucks. For some reason, I get rid of them and do the right thing, treating the kids at least twice, and then we get them back after a month. I put it down to lazy parents who just don't even look at their kids hair. They are the grossest things....and take so long to get the eggs out, so I am so pissed off that we got them yet again. Bloody lazy parents should put themselves in my shoes. Trying to pin Stef down for an hour to fine tooth comb her hair is just like trying to dress an octopus let alone the fact she hates getting her hair brushed in the first place.
I cut Jacks hair last night.....a whole 2 inches came off. He has great hair and its so easy to cut so it looks good. Put a bit of beach hair stuff in it and it will look great. I need to cut Brents too later in the week. He has really thick hair which grows so fast. at least he keeps it clean now......for a while there, he wouldnt wash it from one week to the next......I used to have to dive bomb him in the shower and put the shampoo on so he had to wash it off. He really is starting to get the whole personal hygiene bit........finally!! lol. Now I just have to get him to sit down and scrub his face to get rid of the yukky blackheads then he will look quite reasonable.
Got my mother's maltese terrier with us at the moment...bloody little shit of a thing barked from about 3am onward. I could have killed it!! Spoilt little thing wanted to sleep inside which Steve will not allow....but it was cold. As soon as I let it inside when I got up, it curled up on the lounge floor and went to sleep.
Steve worked on building a deck around the spa over the weekend. He has done a great job!!It was so nice to jump in without having to get the dirt off the feet first and it will keep the spa a lot cleaner. I love my spa in fact I might get in shortly. I used to have a spa every morning and drink my coffee in there. It was a great way to get my head in gear for the day.
Anyway.....on to a new day and a new week. A week of finishing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment