Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Damn Steve going away this week!

Will be like a cat on hot bricks all week....I hate Stevo having to go away but especially right now....I know.....I am driven by pure Lust lol. Perving on the parade of tradies through the house this week.....OMG! Learnt a valuable lesson last night...always wear gloves when chopping chilli...hahah...either that or dont get the horn afterwards. It took a half an hour in the shower for the tingling and burning sensation to go away!!
Anyway, on with the day...lots to do.
Its going to be a good day. I have heaps to do, and so disorganised at the moment. I really need to get back to my routines so that the house runs a bit more smoothly. My aim while Stevo is away is to get our bedroom totally cleaned out. There is a lot of stuff there that just doesnt belong in what should be our sanctuary. Things like printers that we dont need. I really want to get a buffet to put our stereo and cds in. Stef gets into the cds and fiddles with the Stereo so we cant have it in the lounge...so we really need a cupboard to lock them away. I may go to Curleys and the opshops to see what is around.
Poor Stef is all gummed up at the moment. The laxatives arent working very well..will have to up the dosage again today. She has had heaps everyday this week, but still no major action happening. The stomach is bulging.
Oh and I got my lovely new stove fitted last night. Its awesome! It has 5 burners..the middle one being a superfast wok burner which works great! HEHe...the trady looked pretty good too.
Time to get the uncooperative teenager to school.....It takes about 10 yells and a bucket of cold water to get him out of bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment