Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hanging in there......

Today I put 7 garbage bags of clothes out for collection by a charity.......at least 5 of them are Steve and my Fat Clothes......woohoo. I am so proud of how much weight we have both lost.....now to keep the momentum up to get down to goal weight!!
Got all the kids at home today. No school holiday program today as they wimped out on taking Stef on an excursion. Not that she is ever any trouble when she is out. Far from it, but they don't know that.
I have got her program ready to use for her nintendo.....its brilliant. I just need to add a few more pictures to it to make it so she can chose what she wants on her toast for breakfast and some lunch and dinner choices. After all, to not be able to say what you really want to eat would be so frustrating.
I am suffering from lack of sleep today. I dream so much when I give up smoking and its very scary dreams. I find I have to reset my visuals in order to get back to sleep. I think last night I put on a video at 1am and finally got back to sleep at 2.30am on the couch.
Got lots of work to do today.....I have to finish this supermarket shit once and for all....then I can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment