Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So much to do today

I have a lot in my diary today...but its going to be a good day, I can feel it in my bones. Its a full moon and I always work my hardest at this time...not sure why but I seem to be very responsive to the lunar shift (I know, it sounds a bit nutty..) it may also have something to do with the time of the month...
On the plan for today is......to put in 3 new job applications, catch up on the Rainbow club bookwork, heaps of washing (weather is good for drying), banking for Rainbow club, tax stuff for the supermarket, and entering stuff for the accounting firm. Then of course there is housework and the plumber is coming to install my new stove top. Then there is installing some programs on Stefs computer for her to get used to the idea that that computer is hers to use. Oh and I have to write some thankyou cards, some rsvps and a sympathy card. I must get together a correspondence card folder organised to make it easy for me to write stuff. I am so hopeless at that sort of thing and then feel guilty that I havent done it.
Brent had a day in bed yesterday.....little basketball player just wouldnt get out of bed to go to school. At 10.30am I gave up trying and let him sleep. Sometimes I reckon its not such a bad thing to give them a rest day, but he cant have too many days off being in year 11.
Stef had a happy day yesterday..came home from school very cheeky and full of laughs. She had creative dance after school and apparently really enjoyed it. A friend picked her up from school and it was good to know Stef was reluctant to go with her and took some convincing. She eventually went with her though. Its good that I dont have to make the hour round trip to pick her up though.
Apart from that, all work today.......will put on some music and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment