Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday,...a new week full of hope!

Well, its Monday morning.....a new week full of hope! I feel as if I have turned a corner this weekend. I feel happy again and relaxed and looking at planning my week out this morning.
This week will be quite busy.....there is so much I really want to do. I want to get our lives back to a place of organisation. Steve will be away a couple of nights as well. I have a few jobs to apply for....all part time hours. I realise that I dont want to work more than 20 hours a week. Its managable......I can still do all I want to for the family and work if I keep my hours strictly down to 20. Anything more and the family pay the price and so do I. I really need to get back to the creative side as well......the person who sews and cooks and makes jewellery.
On Saturday I went to a farmers market....it was great. I bought lots of apples and vege. The apples are brilliant...crunchy sweet and juicy and so much different from the ones you buy at the supermarket.
Onward...Time to start getting the kids up!

No comments:

Post a Comment