Monday, July 12, 2010

School Holidays are over......Thank heavens!

Today I feel so much better. Have had a couple of weeks feeling really a long way down. I'm not particularly sure why......just an accumulation of a few things. Not having a job affects me in ways that I really didnt expect it to. I have to be very careful though, I am a workaholic and like the feeling of being pushed to the limit. I just can't do that. The kids miss out on too much and so does our relationship.
I feel today that I have more routine. Getting up way to early I even saw the start of the soccer, getting the housework stuff done.....and 6 loads of washing (always that stuff here) all before 9am. I even did some bookwork. Just about to hit the books pretty hard. I HAVE to finish the supermarket stuff by Wednesday....then I can concentrate on either applying for new jobs or at least starting up a new business for myself. Its time to get my ass into gear and get my mojo back.
I have been so naughty on the diet front too...putting on 3kg in 2 weeks. I am making a concerted effort for the next month to stick like glue to losing weight and exercising. I do not want to be fat again!~
The kids are all ok. Melinda is disorganised like usual. I reminded her so many times to do her school holiday homework....did she do it.....NO! I have threatened that I will make her use her computer only for school work if she does not pull up her socks. Brent at least did one of the subjects....but not all. I hope he gets the work done by the end of the week. Stef was happy to be heading back to school..She certainly gets back to routine pretty quickly and is so much happier when she is in routine. Jack had a tantrum about taking ritalin tablets instead of capsules....Honestly....its like making him swallow a brick and they are so tiny. I must go to the chemist today to get the capsules.
Apart from that...busy doing bookwork today......I must finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment