Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't ya just love this weather...not

Its drizzling and grey and foggy...bit like my mood. I think I need a good dose of sunshine. Will put some music on and dance once I get the kids to school. Always puts me in a better mood.
Got a fair bit to do today. Stef poured half a jar of coffee on the floor and a bucket of water....maybe not a bucket, but certainly feels like it and poured most of the milk down the sink. Sometimes it costs a fortune to replace the stuff she wastes..Today alone its coffee, milk....adding up to about $15 ......other days its whole bottles of shampoo, washing liquid or whatever else she can get her hands on. Unless I lock it in the pantry, its fair game. How many other people have to deadlock the pantry and bike lock the fridge if they ever leave the room.
Got a lot of bookwork to do today......must be far more disciplined to get it all done this week. Sometimes working from home is difficult....especially for one as slack and lazy as I can be. I will set my timer today, do my morning routine and then hit the tasks in my diary...all with a smile on my face. It will get done....TODAY.
Brent has taken 6 yells and the threat of a bucket of water to get up this morning....at least he is up before 8.30 today...small mercies. Will talk to him tonight about handing in work and making sure he gets enough sleep.
So far I have thrown about 2 garbage bags of crap out of my room. Its getting there. I want a new doona cover.....and a new bed. On the wish list it goes. Time to make our bedroom the beautiful sanctury that it really should be. Our relationship deserves a lovely place to spend its most important times.
Jack is being a total stress head today.....I must make sure he gets a dose of ritalin before school otherwise I will get a call.
Stef is happy, but very mischievous....
Anyway...on with the day now the shower is free....hope there is some hot water left for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment