Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woohoo, Its the weekend!

Ahh, its the weekend at last. Brings the usual for a Saturday...Jenny craig first thing this morning.....gott check how much weight I have gained. I really have been very naughty lately. Chocolate is my downfall. I am an emotional eater. When things arent going to plan.....I eat like a pig and all the wrong things. I really have to get it all back on track NOW!
Tonight we are going to a school friend's place for dinner. It will be fun to catch up. Its funny that although we werent particularly friends as kids, as adults we have so much in common. Oh and last night I was chatting online to a friend I lost touch with for 20 years......talk about a blast from the past. This whole week has been like it. It must have been a week of catching up to friends.
I felt a bit like a psych yesterday with a wet shoulder. Had a friend sitting at my kitchen table for 4 hours...poor girl had her husband walk out on her yet again. I didnt really know what to say...he has issues, but really they didnt spend any time making their relationship fun either. I am so glad we use our respite care on fun stuff together. For me, her issues really have pointed it out to me the importance of going out and having fun with my beautiful husband to keep us on track.
Rainbow Club this afternoon. Stef is looking forward to her swimming lesson. Last Saturday she gave me her bathers at 1pm....as if to say...hey its swimming time mum. She was so angry with me when I said no swimming this week.
I must get on to cleaning my house this morning (not that its too bad) as mum is looking after the kids tonight. I just need to get the washing on the line early and clean up the lounge which is still a mess of papers but improving.
Oh and my new oven and cooktop were delivered yesterday! Just have to get them fitted now. I can't wait to have a proper not wrecked oven. Oh and we bought a pyrolytic one......it cleans itself. Every bad asthma attack I have had has been because of oven cleaners or shower cleaners. This oven I just push a button and it will heat to 500degrees and burn everything off...then you just give it a quick wipe and voilla. NO MORE TOXIC CHEMICALS! Ok, time to get moving....time to do the morning routine to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment