Thursday, July 15, 2010

One of "those" fricking days

I'm going back to bed!
Woke up at about 3am...night sweats. Must go to the doctor as I think maybe I am premenapausal. I am waking up consistently bathed in sweat and then just can't get back to sleep again. GRRR.
Anyway.....today for the first time in 25 years I ran out of petrol. I didnt have my wallet or my phone on me either. So, I ended up walking home and then getting a cab to the petrol station and then back to my car. I was on my way to the shop to get some stuff for Stef as I had forgotten that she was at Serendip Sanctuary today instead of school and so couldnt have canteen lunch.
I was supposed to go to an appointment this morning. So I rang him to say I was going to be late, and he said in a rather pissed off voice that he couldnt see me today anyway as he didnt have the statements required with him because I hadnt confirmed our appointment by email like I was supposed to have. Oh and I found an extra pile of his stuff to do when I cleaned out my desk this morning.
So......I am going back to bed, and when I get up again, I am starting the day anew with a whole new positive attitude.
I just need to get my life organised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment