Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22/100 day challenge

Its nearly 5am, after yet another night when I woke up at 3am. This sleeplessness is driving me crazy! On a good front though, I get a chunk of time to myself!
Im just planning our Christmas. This year, I am not going to do anything at the last minute. I want a stress free Christmas. My plan is to have everything organised by 1st Dec. Presents bought, cards done and food in the freezer. I really need to decide what I am going to give to the teachers this year. Maybe a box of christmas pudding rumballs. It adds up to quite a lot when you have aides, teachers, busdrivers etc to give to. I will also make up a plate for the teachers at Lara Primary, being on council.
This is my first day on my new activity plan...I have committed to 10 minutes of conscious exercise a day. I know it doesnt sound much, but its what I can commit to without excuses.
The decluttering, sproing cleaning is going well.....still working on the kitchen. One room at a time, and its getting done. By the 1st of December, I hope to have done every room in the house. So much stuff to get rid of! My theory is, if I havent used it in 12 months, it just doesnt belong or if it brings bad/sad memories, it just doesnt belong here. So many things that we keep "in case of". Stefs clothes really need going through. She has grown so fast, and a lot of her stuff just doesn't fit any more. Can you believe she has gone from a size 10 girls to a size 10-12 womens in a matter of 12 months. She is going to be very tall I think...maybe 5'10".
Lots of stuff to do today, banking and stuff for Rainbow Club, cleaning of course, and maybe I may go to work for half an hour or so to get stuff up to date and ready for the end of month. Its going to be 29oC apparently......a beautiful day. I love this time of year....not too hot, but some really pleasant sunny days.
I have set a timeline for the exit from Rainbow club too....1/1 seems like a good date. Its time to move on, before I get bitter and jaded (maybe I am already LOL) and it will be great to free up our weekends to spend as a family instead of working for the benefit of other families who really don't appreciate the effort.
Anyway....going to get organised to go for a walk this morning..then maybe a quick spa before getting the kids up.

No comments:

Post a Comment