Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5- Getting there!

Steve is away again...Bangkok this time. The first night is always the worst. I think it was about 3am when I finally got to sleep. I hear every noise. The second night I am usually too stuffed to hear a thing. The kids cope well when he is away. Its just different but very much business as usual. I find it harder. I miss that emotional support.
I have finally caught up on washing woohoo. Now I just need to make sure I do 3 loads a day to keep up to it. I still have a pile of ironing though, but just on a basketful, so it will take a couple of hours. Today I will finish decluttering the laundry. Oh what fun!
I have heaps of stuff to do today. Lots of catching up to the Rainbow club stuff. I am finding it a bit frustrating at the moment. As with any club, only about 3 or 4 people are willing to put themselves out to help run it. Unfortunately, especially when it comes to disabilities, people have the expectation that it will all be handed to them on a plate. They don't see Rainbow club as a club, but as a charity. It sucks. If I didnt care so much, I would drop out of it all together but I want to see all kids with disabilities learn to swim and be safe in water. I really must get more publicity going.
I have heaps of work stuff to do too. Must get on with it in a big way today. Time to get some projects finished ready for a clean slate.
The 100 day challenge is on day 5. So far so good. At least I am working towards my goals pretty consistently.
Anyways, time to get going

No comments:

Post a Comment