Friday, October 8, 2010

time wasters

Our schools have a total infestation of headlice......Its awful! Yesterday, Stef was sent home early because they found some on her. OMG, there goes 2 1/2 hours treating all the kids! It seems that Stef gets them at both schools and I would hate to think how many times Ive treated her in the last 12 months.
On a positive note, I have been taking Stef for a ride on her 3 wheeler again. Thursday I did it for the first time in ages but it was cut short because a storm was coming. We got home just in time......before it totally poured. Yesterday, Stef put her helmet on and I said, "you want to ride today Stef" and she said "Yes riding time". She even did her helmet up which has been an issue in the past.
Steve gets home today!! Woohoo!! I can't wait for a cuddle. Its amazing how it all feels so much different when the burdens are shared. As they say, a burden shared is a burden halved!
Oh and the champix are starting to kick in. Im probably smoking a bit less, but also, only feel like half the cigarette..4 days to go, and then I give up totally!
A busy weekend ahead. Have to do Rainbow club stuff on Saturday...a fund raiser and then collecting fees for 3 hours.
My car is due back from the panel beaters today.....was supposed to be yesterday but thats ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment