Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Struggling with focus!

I'm just so unfocused at the moment. Not sure if it is the tablets Im on, or just ADHD, but I just am struggling to get anything done! I just feel my life is a total mess right now. So much unfinished business. I'm feeling very anxious a lot..Anyway, In a vain attempt to get my life back in order, I really am having to write lists and cross things off. Step by step, mouthful by mouthful, the elephant can be devoured. I just have to pare it down so I am doing one job at a time and putting my full concentration into it. Also using hypnotherapy to overcome the anxiety attacks. Not nice stuff.
Anyway, kids are all ok. Brent is being loud and painful and its affecting the other two a fair bit. He constantly rags Jack until Jack screams and then Stef screams because Jack is.

No comments:

Post a Comment