Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feeling a bit rushed at the moment!

Life is just so busy right now. Slow down the bus, I feel motion sick. Its always busy in this house....keeping up to 4 kids is pretty busy, but throw in the autism factor and honestly it can get crazy here.
Melinda's school shoes broke.....and do you think I could get a pair her size close by...no, I have to go into town for them. It sucks that the shoes are just fine, except for the stupid buckle.
Of course I always have washing and dishes to do...have a 5 foot high pile to fold and 4 loads to hang out this morning before work..and two loads of dishes to go through the dishwasher......all before 8am.
This evening I have two meetings..both at the same time, both compulsary.....one for Brent on planning and homework for year 12....and the other is for Jack regarding Netbook lease. Might ring up the primary school and arrange an alternative for that one. Its easier as I know the teacher running it, and the school knows me well enough to understand my time pressures.
Work is very busy...time flies so fast, but thats a good thing. Always a lot to do to keep up.
Anyway, on to the next load of washing......I just need to catch up, just a little. I think its a bit tougher when Steve is not home...even just the dishes occasionally is enough to help me keep up. When he is away, its all up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment