Monday, February 7, 2011

Its been a long time between posts!

Well, I cant believe that my last post was almost 2 1/2 months ago. So much has happened!
We had almost a month away, sitting on the beach and just enjoying life. It was great. We have such a crazy busy year ahead. Brent has just started his vce year. Amazing! I think he is really getting that this year is just a huge spring board to his future. He even did his school holiday homework!
Stef went off to Barwon Valley School happily. This year she is there full time. I can only hope they have higher expectations than they have in the past. She is capable of so much more.
Melinda started back at school today too. Its my first day home on my own again. I have so much to do.
The house looks like a bomb hit it, heaps of washing to do but I am taking time out to get my head back together. It just seems that in the last couple of months I have been running a rudderless boat. No goals, no dreams and no way forward. Time to start a new 100 day challenge I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment