Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting there!

Gradually getting the house under control again, room by room. Its hard to catch up after holidays in this place. I always have a lot of washing. Probably 4 times more than an average sort of family, so when we throw in a huge pile after being on holidays...it tips the balance over. It takes a fair bit to catch up.
Had to visit my mum yesterday...she thought that the weeds that have come up mysteriously in her garden was marjuana.....it wasnt. But it was good to catch up with my mum. I am going to try to get to see her at least once a week. Its one of my new years resolutions, to spend more time with my mum. She turned 79 last week....time is ticking and who knows what the future brings. The last thing I want is to regret not spending the time with her now. She is very fit and quite healthy, very active and very with it.
Steve is in China and I didnt hear from him yesterday except for one SMS...must be busy!
The kids are ok. Brent is being the usual teenage pain in the ass...won't go to bed, then won't get up in the morning...arguing about doing homework etc etc...not sure why he thinks that everything changes when dad isnt around and that he rules the roost.
Anyways, time to get moving...designed some clothes yesterday...now to draw up the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment