Friday, February 25, 2011

Such a busy day yesterday

I was so busy at work yesterday...didnt get it all done which was disappointing but I knew that was the case anyway. Going in today to finish and catch up. I hate leaving unfinished business and mess. I really am a perfectionist in disguise.
I have a huge amount of washing to get done. Trying to put myself in a better position for next week than I was this week. This week was crazy....constantly having to check that the kids had clean clothes to wear the next day. Total chaos rules.
This weekend we have to go down to Heywood...to pick up the contents of our caravan from a friends' shed and there is a festival down there. Wood Wine and Roses. We went last year, but it was in better circumstances as this friends marriage has crumbled since. Stef will love the music and I'll have a couple of wines and relax anyway.
Its so nice to not have any ongoing commitments on weekends now. Means that we relax as a family more and more likely to do stuff on a Sunday together.
Im really getting on to an organisation site now, cozicentral.com.......its great. It has a calendar which I can assign to each member of the family, even able to put Brent's schoolwork tasks in so that I know what he should be up to by the end of each week. Oh and it has lists......so instead of writing it down, I just type it in and cross it off....perfect for the ADHD me. I just wish that I could use it as it is in the states...there it connects to the mobile....you can send the grocery list to your phone via sms.
Anyway, off to hang out my second load of washing for the morning....and its not even 6.30am.
JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment