Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy week ahead!

I have a huge week ahead Have to go to work today...I hate not having everything up to date and totally organised. Today I plan to get the superannuation stuff completely up to date.
The house needs a bit of work after being left in the hands of two teenagers...tyhey just dont put a dish even on the bench, let alone in the dishwasher. I also need to finish off my vision board...
We have had two elderly family friends pass away. Steve's next door neighbour from where he grew up passed away from a heart attack but also had alzheimers. My next door neighbour from when we first came to geelong also passed away from Breast cancer. I could be a professional funeral goer, but alas, I can't spare the time from work this week so unless they are on Friday, I just can't go. I hate funerals anyway.
I have PSG meetings this week too....Stephanies one will be a little difficult. I really need to impress on the school that Stephanie is far more capable than they think and she needs to be expected to be able to do things. It frustrates me how they treat her as a baby instead of as a young woman. I am gathering all the work that she did last year and some video of her doing things at home.
Anyway, on with the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment