Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Plans for the day..

Work today! I love it, and look forward to going to work each week. I think I have finally struck a work/life balance that suits us. Two days gives me the social contact, the mind challenge and the money for extras. Any more becomes too stressful to keep up.
Already done 1 load of washing, one load currently washing and kitchen cleaned up. Just waking up the very tired kids. We went swimming after school, which wore them out. Stef always sleeps like a bomb after swimming. She spends the whole time in the deep end, and rarely touches the sides. She treads water so well and floats around.
The chooks had an altercation with the cat over the back fence...lets just say, the chooks won. They all flew at it with claws out. Our cat has given up after being attacked by them....and now just sits in the yard with them.
Today I will take some pictures out of my office window. The view over the valley is just so peaceful.....its something I really appreciate...serenity and peace. It revives my soul.
Anyways, on with the day...time to get everybody moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment