Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Work today!

A very busy couple of days at work this week. End of month and staff issues to sort out. The time will go quickly though.
Miracle of Miracles......all my kids did homework last night. Brent even did 3 hours of maths. I am so proud of him!!! I have banned computer use until 5pm for Jack, 7.30 for Brent and 6pm for Melinda. Homework is so difficult for these kids. Brent has it in his head that homework shouldnt exist..and that the teachers should just teach in class time. Sorry pal, you are now year 12...you need to do homework.
Was watching the devastating earthquake in NZ. I think I cried a bucket. Its just so awful. Dear friends lost their Brother in Law. It kindof makes me think though, you need to appreciate today and those around you, because who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Anyway, on with the day....lots to do..oh and Im cleaning up the front garden. Already its looking so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment