Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friends

Was just thinking, this is probably the first time in my life that I have had more than one friend who truly understood me and the stuff we go through as a family.
I love it! Its great when you can have friends who when you say you have had a crap day they truly get what a crap day for you entails.
Yesterday was a good day...got up in the morning, Stef had run out of clothes after going through 4 changes a day for the week, there was no stuff for lunches in the cupboard because Stef had emptied it and it all just seemed too fricking hard. I ended up saying you know...I just cbfed and kept her home from school. I did heaps of washing but have still got heaps to do...its like that in this house...the record is 300kg of washing for the week....thats 30 10kg loads, I will come close to that this week! Stefs room is digusting. She got into the outside freezer and got into the icecreams...unfortunately I had just bought 3 packets..about 30 odd icecreams...lets just say her floor is a sticky nasty mess, its all over the walls and the bed. Yesterday I started on it....swept half of the room and got a full garbage bag of crap that was either wrecked, food that she had stolen out of the cupboards.....GROSSNESS! We really need a self locking door on the pantry....and a way to lock the freezer outside. I worked to a sweat for the majority of the day, but still when I look the house is messy.....grrrr.
Just planning out our trip to Spain...its going to be so awesome...3 days in barcelona (including cooking classes) 4 days (over a weekend in Ibiza -a party island) 3 in Valencia and 3 in another city....not quite sure of the name. I am so excited about it all. Just working on the details about child care. Looking at friends of the kids to farm them off to on weekends so that we can give my mum a break. Will ring one of the respite organisations to see if we can get Stef looked after by them maybe...or steves mum and dad. Im sure we will be able to work it all out somehow...we just have to. We will also get some housework help in everyday so that mum just doesnt do too much and can still do all the things that she does during the week. OMG I can't believe this is actually going to happen!!
Going to the camping and caravan show this weekend to drool over stuff that we just cant afford right now....still good to look though, you never know what is around your corner.
Just ate the nicest bacon and eggs....mmmmm.....free range eggs with bright golden yolks....I love my chookies!
Onwards....got shitloads to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment