Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting teenagers out of bed!

Honestly, I think the kids need cattle prods, electric blankets that give shocks or waterproof rooms so that I can throw icy water over them. Getting these teenagers out of bed on time is like pulling teeth....lots of screaming, and pure torture most of the time. I know part of it is my fault..I crash out at 9pm, so the older kids basically put themselves to bed. Sometimes I'm sure they are still up a couple of hours after they are supposed to be in bed. Maybe a timer that switches off all computers at 10.30pm would be good. lol.
Stef had a party night..up at 3am, 4am and 5am for good.....grr....all the lights on, the tvs on very loud. She will be tired at school today. Must be a full moon!!
Its amazing how the moon has a bearing on these kids, especially Stef. She becomes quite aggitated and antsy at the full moon and I know that other parents of autistic kids find the same thing. One good thing has come of being up so early is the housework is getting done...lol...always look on the bright side of life :) This week I'm scrubbing out the kids bathroom. OMG, yesterday I did the windows and the blinds inside and out. It was gross! Probably the first time I have cleaned them since we moved in! Today its the shower...probably will strip the sealant and redo it, as it has become black in spots. I just want my house to look a lot cleaner than it is now...and its getting there...room by room. I just have to keep focussed on one room at a time until its done, while keeping the other rooms as neat as I can too. Tricky task in this place especially with the 4 little pigs lol.
Anyways, its the pointy time of the day....time to get the brats up!

No comments:

Post a Comment