Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorting stuff out gradually

Going up to Melbourne this morning to get my marriage certificate for my passport...Im a little worried that it isnt even registered as my latest birth certificate that I got has no mention of a name change on the back. Would laugh if it turns out we arent even married legally. Hopefully I can get Brent's full birth certificate while I am up there. We really need to get him on to getting his learners.
Today Brent has his first VCE assessment task...an English SAC. He says he is prepared for it. At least for this one he can use a computer to write the essay...to prove to the education department that his work is a lot better if he is allowed. Oh and he helped Melinda with her English essay the other night while we were out. She was pleased as she ended up getting a good result.
Took Jack and Stef to the pool yesterday...it really hasnt been a good summer for swimming. I just hope we get a few more hot days. Lara has a great pool...the best out door pool in Geelong by a long way..we are so lucky.
Having trouble keeping up to the washing in this place..sore shoulder so I avoid it like the plague at the moment...but the kids need clean clothes, so I still have to do it. Bit by bit Im getting the house cleaner too.....oh it just seemed that everwhere I looked there was just grot. It is reasonably tidy, just I dont usually find time for all the little things...like the walls, cobwebs, grout, etc. Having Stef in the house is like having 100 2 year olds...honestly...except the finger prints on the walls reach from 2foot up the wall to 6 foot....bloody nutella is hard to get off too.
Going to have someone clean the house while I am away to make it easier for Mum and whoever else looks after the kids. Its a big job.

No comments:

Post a Comment