Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Change is in the wind!

I feel my life is changing so rapidly at the moment.
It does this most when I write a lot. Its like a realisation that comes over me that I need to change things when I am not happy. Work has really sucked lately. I don't like the workplace, its cold and dingy. I dont like the job because it has so many inherent problems ie gambling boss, money problems and health department issues.
I just can't wait to get out of there. I will miss the people though. I have battled for them so hard and they respect me for that.
Onward to a brighter, happier future I reckon.
The kids are all doing well. Bman is busily trying to catch up on work that he was supposed to do in the school holidays but didnt. MJ is still saying she has no homework every day ...bit of a worry that girl. Stef is very happy to be back at school. Routine really suits her.
Today is a busy day, taking Jack for an emergency appointment at the dentist as he has a huge hole. Taking some finished work into the accounting office that I sideline with (woohoo, a monkey off my back at last!) and going to work at the hole. Roll around the weekend! I should have at least two new jobs to choose from by then.
Oh and I caught up to a dear dear long time friend last night. Its sad to see her going through so many damned hassles with men. So glad that I shopped around for mine first and chose a pretty damned terrific one to marry. It makes me really appreciate the guy I have. He is pretty special! He still knows how to push my buttons even after 21 years married.
I havent managed to catch up to my darling niece who had twins 4 weeks ago now....just seems that I just dont have a quiet moment lately to ring her. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes you know. I feel that I have really let our relationship down. Must make it a priority!!
Another good thing about today is that my washing machine is finally getting fixed!!! 3 weeks we have been without it, and its driving me insane. We have baskets waiting to be washed everywhere and the kids are running out of clothes. Just dont seem to get a chance to go to the laundromat for an hour or two......lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment