Sunday, April 25, 2010

Proud of small achievements

One thing I realise is how we celebrate the small achievements along the way.
Today Stef rode on her bike all the way to the shop. It may not be major to anyone else but for her its just plain AWESOME! The first step is that she left her helmet on...she learnt what the brakes were for,....and steered all the way for herself. I am just so proud of how far she has come in the short time she has been riding. And this was her first really long ride.
Im also a little proud of myself. I am now wearing size 12 jeans.....down from a 18 and I managed to jog all the way with Stef riding....now I couldnt possibly have done that 5 months ago.....Thankyou Jenny Craig. I now have so much more energy!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously FANTASTIC and even MORE fantastic that you are CELEBRATING these important milestones!!!!!!! So great xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete