Friday, April 16, 2010

How lucky I really am

I've touched on this a bit before.
I am so so grateful and appreciative of the true gift that I have been given. That amazing gift is the relationship I have with Steve.
I have seen probably 2 or 3 Grand Passion Relationships in my lifetime. You know the ones....like the old people who when they smile at each other the eyes glint and you know there are just sparks flying between them. Steve's Aunt and Uncle were like that......there was just a true passion there, a lifetime of experiences and a whole lot of loving.
I have been so blessed to find that sort of relationship. I just knew from the moment we kissed that it was the love of my life. He knew too...lol, he proposed to me about 10 days into our relationship (I knocked him back) and again about 2 months later. We have now been married 21 years.
It hasnt always been easy street, and it never was, but we talk a lot and there is always a true respect for each other and always always that pure chemistry.
Some people ask how can I possibly do what I do........I can because the burden is always shared and a burden shared is a burden halved.
I am always so grateful to have found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment