Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow, My life changes again in a heart beat!

Firstly, Happy 12th Birthday to my sweet special girl! I cant believe how much she has grown. A little scary too. Puberty is on the way.
Yesterday, I got a new job. Totally unexpected, but so much a challenge too. Now I need to find a babysitter for the kids for after school, in particular Stef. Its 4 days a week for 4-5 months, and then will go back to a nice 2-3. It will be a challenge working almost full time, but the experience will be good and I feel that it will be a step in the right direction for my career. My first day is TODAY. I will still have to work at the supermarket a bit as the settlement for the new owners is 17th May, I dont think that I could abandon them at this stage with any conscience.....It will be so good to get out of there though.
I'm back to living life with more intention. Making my goals and working on them everyday. For a long time now, I have lived pretty much goaless....and it shows. I have drifted from disaster to disaster, from job to job and from weekend to weekend.
So here goes......My intentions for the next 100 days are:
1. To give up smoking (1st of May is quit date)
2. To lose 10kg (stick to Jenny Craig program and exercise 30 minutes a day)
3. To do well at my new job, giving it the best I can.
4. To access much more help for Stef and our family from every source available
5. To spend quality time with Steve to enrich our relationship
6. To live more consciously
7. To find time to be more creative and enjoy the times that I have for myself
8. To work towards my grand plan of owning properties and create passive income streams so that Steve and I can live the life of our dreams and know our girl will be taken care of financially in the long term.
9. To get our vege garden to give us healthy food.
Big goals, Just need to come up with weekly goals to achieve them. As with everything, gotta cut the elephant into small enough pieces to chew on them and consume the whole elephant....bit by bit. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment