Monday, April 26, 2010

Eww, but my girl will feel so much better

Nothing like the pervasive horrible smell of Stef's poo.. its absolutely disgusting. Poor kid doesn't go to the toilet very often, once in about 10-14 days and then we have to give her laxatives to get her to go. It cannot feel very comfortable for the poor little darling.
Last night I gave her the huge dose of laxatives that it takes to empty her out....this morning I am paying the price.....poo everywhere, sheets, doona, pillow, bedroom wall, not to mention all over her. I put her in the bath to clean her up, and you guessed it, she went again. GROSS!
The upside is though, she will be a happier child, her clothes will fit her again (her stomach gets really distended) and she will feel so much more comfortable. Washing machine here I come!
On another upside, its a day off work.......public holiday for Anzac Day. I will catch up on work and housework today. Oh and I slept in again until 9am. That is quite a miracle in itself as I have had a routine of getting up at 4am for months. Hopefully I can get it back to a more respectable 5am.
Just trying to work out what active thing I am going to do today. I have decided to try to do something active every day.....a walk, a play on wii fit, a ride on the bike....anything, but I need to do something each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment