Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Job interviews and choices to make!

I had another job interview this morning! I am pretty positive about getting it too. I came to realising though, just what a huge range of skills that I have been given.
In a total aha moment during meditation one day, I was questioning the whole "why me" over the kids' autism and the challenges that it presents. It was almost as if the higher power said ...well, yes you have been given enormous challenges over the whole of your life, but look at the skills I have given you to help you along your way". Its only now that I realise I do have a huge amount of energy, a huge breadth of skills and talents, huge amounts of patience, but most of all a huge amount of love to give. The interviewer today sat back and just said, wow, I wish I had the energy and determination that you do as a person`and when could I start.
There are bigger things on my horizon.I can feel it with my whole being. Its the scary sense of anticpation that I used to get waiting my turn to jump out of a plane...its the first step thats scary, after that its plain sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment