Thursday, April 15, 2010

Totally let my hair down last night

You know the feeling that you get just before you totally lose it.......thats what I felt at 3pm yesterday...Just like a huge amount of pressure and anger and all the shit and emotions. Rather than lose it, at 5pm last night, I said to steve who had got home a bit early.......Spa time. So off we went out the backyard spa, along with a couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne and 12 shots....Lets just say, that by 6pm, I wasnt feeling a bloody thing. At 7pm I wasnt feeling anything but happy happy happy. We stayed in the spa until 9pm (wont tell you what we were doing) but then thought......damn, we havent fed the kids yet. The kids are nothing if they arent resourceful, and they had all had tea of some discription.
Sometimes you know, its better to take a step back to take a big breath than it is to keep battling on and hitting the head against the brick wall over and over.
Fortunately I just dont get hangovers unless I drink shitty white wine....
I had a busy day doing sweet nothing, or at least it felt as if I got hardly anything done...
Tonight Bman is being a total a$%^hole to his little brother and I am so sick of being fight referee tonight.......when is it bed time for them all....I can't stand it any more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment