Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The big guns are loaded

Decided to get the big guns loaded. Here we have a Disability Rights Advocate, so I decided to call them in. They were horrified at what the school is suggesting about putting Stef in nappies and a one piece suit. When I told them the school was quoting occupational health and safety at me, they said, sorry, but human rights comes first and foremost legally. They were horrified that the school tried to ring Stef's doctor to talk to them about Stef as it abuses her right to medical privacy. And they were incredulous about the school demanding meetings with parents and then having 4 representatives for them against one parent. I will win this.. The school is just being lazy about how they are toileting ..not leaving stef on long enough to go, and not cleaning up properly is just causing all these issues. They want to make the job easy for them to the detriment of my girl and its just not happening that way......over my dead body. I get tired of having to fight so hard in all the stuff like this.....feeling exhausted but just have to keep on fighting for my kids no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment