Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Watch out world, Im feeling full of energy

I have been to gym this morning and I'm totally full of energy this morning. Looking forward to a new gym workout as this one is now too easy. I am getting a lot fitter can do the cardio work no problem now...and they have made that harder already. I still cant run, probably not ever as its just too hard on my knees, but I am walking on an incline at a pretty rapid pace. Definitely going in to buy the new CSIRO book..its a great balanced diet with heaps of protein for muscles. I found with Jenny Craig, that there was not enough protein to maintain my muscle mass. I found that at gym I just didnt have the strength that I do now or the amount of energy. Looking forward to new recipes! Work today...got a lot to do, but it makes the day fly by.. Ready set go, the day has begun and the morning rush is beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment