Monday, May 21, 2012

Feeling a little overwhelmed, but whats new about that?

Got up this morning and just felt totally overwhelmed by it all....sometimes it happens like that. Every where I look in the house there is something to do. I rely on having Saturdays free to catch up on washing and cleaning the kids rooms, but with Jack's party, I was otherwise occupied. Yesterday I was too tired after a very late night on Saturday night, so again, it wasnt done...If I dont have at least 10 probably closer to 15 loads I would go he. I was planning on going to work today, but I think I need to concentrate on this place today and then will be happier for the rest of the week having caught up. I noticed to that Stefs school pants are just not fitting her properly....too short, not long enough in the waist...it looks like she would be better in pants that I make...hmmm, just need to find time to make some for her....add it to the list. oK, on with the work....hopefully with no interuptions. I just want this place to be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment