Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ringing school today to cancel meeting

I am ringing the school today to cancel the meeting tomorrow. They are not going to be happy, but under advice by the rights advocate I am not to meet them on my own. I dont trust myself right now to go.....the school stacks the meetings with parents with 3 or 4 of them versus one parent, so parents generally cave in to what the school wants which is usually an easier life for them and detrimental to the child. I will not be railroaded into regressing my child just for their easy life. Its sad, since stef has been there full time for two years I have seen huge regression. She is losing so much...her ability to write, her ability to count and her ability to speak. It tears me apart, but I am now at a loss as to what to do about it. Do I pull her out and drive her to werribee everyday or is homeschooling an option. I just hate this school so much for what they are not doing for her. It seems all they are interested in is bowel issues and now I have proved it is only there pure laziness that is causing it. For two days now, I have got stef up at 5.30am, so she can have breakfast by 6, which gives me 10 minutes an hour after her breakfast to toilet her. She goes and is happy...All I ask of the school is to give her 10 or 15 minutes on the toilet at 9am when she gets off the bus. Instead, they insist on not spending that time, and instead take her 6 times during the day....if they did the job just once, they wouldnt need to take her 6 times....ridiculous stupid people...grrr. It causes stef undue stress, not to mention the amount of washing she brings home as they change every piece of clothing each time. I have not seen any piece of paper with Stefs name written on it by her.....nor any numbers. I get her to do it here but how can I do in half an hour what a school is supposed to do in 6. I just feel sick in the guts about this.....this is sad, and its so so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment