Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gym assessment and other stuff

I had a gym assessment, finally! I joined the gym back in July, but because I have been going spasmodically, we only just got around to doing a new assessment. Slack I know, but because I usually go in first thing in the morning, I tend not to get around to it. Anyway, I am about 1.2 kg heavier, but...and a big but is that my skinfolds and measurements are all down significantly. The gym instructor thinks that I have a significantly larger amount of lean muscle rather than fat. He is just doing me up a new workout....and he's leaving out the eliptical as it inflames my knee. I have a loose medial ligament and a torn cartilage. Eventually it will have to get fixed, but not until after Italy and after I get some more weight off. Today Brent finally finished an assignment that was due Tuesday last week. Have given him so many lectures about keeping up and if he can't he should go to the disability office. Hope he listens. 3 weeks until exams and he seems confident that he pretty much knows his stuff. He really is very well read, but he does know he needs to study up on sociology in particular. Melinda also has exams in 3 weeks...her first. I can see a little pressure coming in..she is a little snappier than usual, a bit more emotional. I hope she does ok as it will erode her self confidence if she doesnt. Stef is doing well, quite happy at the moment. School is driving me insane though with all the washing that comes home. Not sure what to do with her bowel issues right now..paed appointment in June. Jack is growing up....now a 12 year old...just hope he doesnt go through the caveman stage like Brent did....every word was ugh, and he didnt shower much. Anyway, caught up a little on washing...still 4 loads to do, but didnt do any today...I needed a rest up. Just felt eww, but maybe I was just suffering lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment