Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday morning

I really love Mondays I have decided. I love how its a new start to a new week....I always feel as if its a new page to be written on, a new set of challenges and a new set of goals. I lost NO weight last week due to my disasterous weekend of non stop eating and the fact that I ran out of time for gym workouts...hmmm. I really need to be far more disciplined! I didnt design the dress that I wanted to either. This week, I am more determined....eating properly, meal replacement shakes for lunch, and gym at least once a day. 2.5kg is my goal for this week. Today I have a meeting with a pollie..trying to get these guys to understand what the problems are with funding, and what cost to society in the long run when they fail these kids. This week I am definitely going to design and make one my dresses to take to Italy.. Oh Steve has booked his flights to France. Exciting! I am so looking forward to my trip away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment