Sunday, May 6, 2012

Planning out the week

Plans for my week!! OK from now on on a Sunday I am going to state what I plan for the week, my individual goals. I think it helps me keep focussed on what I really want and want to achieve. It also helps me be accountable to myself and others and it makes me more determined to succeed. Ok so my plans for the week........ 1. To design and make the black dress. 2. To clean the chook house, replenish the food and water, and to get the floor composting going. 3. To dig over the vegetable garden, putting in the cow shit. 4. to clean the house totally 4a. and to get the laundry decluttered and spring cleaned including the ceiling and walls. 5. To catch up to the washing totally and the ironing. 6. To get to the gym every day. 7. To plan our meals so that Steve and I can keep on track with our dietting. 8. To lose 1.5kg this week. 9. To draw up a list of goals for Stef to achieve and to work with her everyday to achieve them. 10. To spend time with Steve to nurture his soul and to make sure we are on the same page. Plan for my day. 1. To clean the bathrooms, the lounge, the family room and the dining room. To clean the laundry walls and dust off the boxes of fabric. 2. To design and make the pattern for the black dress. 3. Clean out the chook house and put in the food and water. 4. Plant up one pot of bulbs. 5. Dig over the vegetable garden. 6. Get to the gym for a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment